Artificial Intelligence assisted Pathology
Building Digital Models for Analyzing Clinical Images
- Developing a high throughput scheme for immune cell identification on stained slides
- Diagnostic segmentation pipelines using deep learning that are translatable across clinics
Spatial Immune Profiling of Cancer
Spatial Distribution and Colocalization Maps of Tumor-Immune-Microenvironment
- Multispectral imaging of patient samples for molecular characterization of cancer,
particularly breast cancer.
- Image Analytics for developing relative abundance and spatial distribution maps of tumor
and immune interactions.
Predicting Disease Outcomes and Response to Therapy
- Combining imaging with spatial transcriptomics for identifying key indicators
of disease progression and variable treatment response.